- Altar Servers can begin in grade 5. The individuals set up for Mass and assist the priest during the service. Training is provided.
- Quick Recall begins for students in grades 5 and continues through junior high. Students complete against other teams within the Archdiocese of Louisville. Parents serve as coaches and moderators. The number of teams per grade level is based on the number of students interested and the number of parent volunteers. Students play 1 match per week over a six week period. There is a single elimination tournament that follows the regular season.
- Governor's Cup (Grades 7 and 8) and Sixth Grade Showcase entails composition, written assessments and Quick Recall. The competitions are managed by parent volunteers. Competitors are selected by a combination of teacher recommendations and results of qualifying tests given in specific subject areas. The Showcase is usually held in November/December. Governor's Cup usually takes place in February.
- Choir is for students in grades 4 - 8. They practice once each Tuesday/Wednesday morning before school and lead the school in song for liturgies.
- Safety Patrol is for students in grades 5 - 8. These students assist in the carpool each morning. Students with perfect attendance for their assigned days go on an end of year field trip.
- National Junior Honor Society - Membership is open to all students in the 7th grade at the end of the second trimester who have earned a cumulative average for the first two trimesters of 90% or higher in each subject area and who take an active role in citizenship, service and leadership in the school and community. Students accepted into NJHS are expected to maintain a 90% average in each subject and must perform a minimum of 3 hours of service each trimester.
7TH GRADE NATIONAL JUNIOR HONOR SOCIETY INDUCTEES